Monday 21 October 2013

Autumn/Fall Must Haves Day 3

Hi dolls, I'm sorry for being late with my posts I have had a hectic schedule but any way onto my autumn/fall must have day 3.
Today's must have is going to be a bit different its not a clothing item but a generalised lipstick.

The Richer Tones: Plum                               
                                                  
As well as your wardrobe morphing into the season so should your make-up especially your lipsticks.
In this cold weather you need something to stand out and give off a sensual look i think darker shades of lipstick in this weather look amazing (and nudes).
Rich plum colours look amazing on the cold days especially when wearing dark clothes.
I would recommend soap and glory's pom pom as it suits most skin tones and has the most beautiful shade you can get this colour in a matte form however although this colour suits most shades it does look more pink on lighter shades.




Another lipstick I would recommend is maybelines colour sensational lipstick in rich plum.
I love this shade it looks lovely in the summer and if I want a deeper shade i use a lip liner before hand.                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment